Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation Woodland Park
Your water heater is an essential component in the day to day operations of your Woodland Park home. Each day you wake up and expect to turn on the faucet and have hot water to wash the dishes, do laundry, and take a shower. You likely don’t give a second thought to your water heater until the morning there is no hot water, or worse, there is water pouring out from under the water heater.
Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing can help keep your water heater in worry-free condition. Our professional and courteous technicians can evaluate your system and determine if you need a simple repair to get back on track, or if you need a replacement. Our knowledgeable team will recommend the right water heater to fit your household’s needs, whether you are looking for a replacement water heater or choosing one for a new home construction installation.
Is Your Water Heater in Need of Repair?
Taking care of your water heater issues before they become an emergency call to the plumber will save you money and prevent an appliance issue from becoming a major home repair. There are a few telltale signs that your water heater may not be functioning properly. If you notice any of these, call Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing for a system evaluation.
- Reduction or loss of hot water
- Water odor
- Rust-colored water
- Excessive noise during operation
- Water leaking from or around appliance
Do You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
Our expert technicians can evaluate your hot water heater and determine if it is in your best interest to repair your existing water heater or replace it with a more efficient new model. There are a few considerations that will factor into this decision. Among them are the age of your water heater, the frequency of repair issues, and the energy usage of your current model.
- Unit Age. If your water heater is nearing ten years or older, it is likely time to consider a replacement. Most older models are less efficient and begin to show signs of wear, such as sediment hardening at this age.
- Ongoing Repair Issues. If you find yourself calling a plumber on a regular basis, then your growing stack of repair bills will likely outweigh the cost of a new reliable unit. The general rule is that when repairs are more than half of the cost of a new model, you are better off with a replacement.
- Utility Costs. Most new water heaters are more energy-efficient than older models. This can mean a reduction in your monthly utility bills, and most Colorado residents are also eligible for rebates on new energy-efficient models.
Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing Is Your Complete Water Heater Resource
If you need a water heater evaluation, repair, or replacement in the Woodland Park area, the experienced technicians at Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing are ready to assist you. Our professional team has earned numerous awards, including excellent rankings from consumers on Angie’s List and Home Advisor. You can be confident that we can handle any water heater job from emergency repair to new home installation with ease. Call us at (719)686-6742 to make an appointment.