Emergency Heating & AC Services in Woodland Park
No one likes to think about it, but, unfortunately, emergencies do happen. When you’re in the midst of winter in Woodland Park, those emergencies can very quickly escalate to extremely dangerous hazards to your health. At Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing, we take your safety very seriously.
To that end, we staff a team of professional technicians prepared to handle even the most difficult HVAC emergencies. They are available at all times of the day with access to fully-stocked service trucks so that the moment your units start to break down or spark. We’re ready to jump into action and deal with all your heating and AC related concerns.
Signs of an HVAC Emergency
At times it can seem like emergencies spring into existence from moment to the next. However, if you’re aware of what to look for, it’s possible to intervene ahead of time and call for emergency Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing assistance before the situation gets out of control. Here are three signs that an emergency might be imminent:
- The Air Conditioner does not respond. If the air conditioning unit stops working, temperatures can get high enough that they become health hazards. Young children, pets, and elderly members of the family are particularly vulnerable to extreme heat.
- The heating system does not respond. If the heating system stops working during the cooler months, the building can get so cold that it becomes a health concern. Vulnerable family members are particularly susceptible to further complications caused by the low temperature, such as hypothermia.
- Obvious safety concerns are clearly visible. Potential hazards include smokes, sparks, and refrigerant leaks. If any of these are visible, you should call Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing immediately. The smell of gas is also a sign of danger. If any of these hazards aren’t addressed right away, they can be extremely dangerous to the inhabitants of the building, and potentially to your neighbors and the Woodland Park community as well.
Verifying Whether This Is an Emergency
During a perceived emergency, it’s possible that your nerves might be affecting your judgment. If you’re not certain whether or not you’re experiencing an HVAC emergency, there are a few things you can check before asking for help:
- Examine the thermostat to confirm that your AC or heat hasn’t been shut off by accident
- Examine your circuit breakers to see if they’ve been tripped
- Examine your AC and search for frost buildup; if present then defrost the unit immediately
Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing, Woodland Park’s Choice for All Your Emergency Heating & AC Needs
As proud members of the community, we are dedicated to offering top tier emergency heating and AC services to our fellow neighbors. It’s because of our commitment to keeping you healthy and safe that we’ve been recognized with highly-complimentary customer ratings on Home Advisor, as well as a solid A rating on Angie’s List that we’ve maintained since 2015, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and a 5-star rating with customers on the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau. In addition to being recognized by our clients, we’ve also won The Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year in 2017 and The Best of Teller County 2018, 2019, and 2020 awards.
We take our role in the community seriously and demand excellence from all of our team members when providing you with whatever assistance you require, especially when it comes to emergency services. More than anything, we are invested in earning your trust by letting the swiftness and reliability of our services do the talking. Learn more about what Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing can do for you by contacting us today at (719) 686-6742.