Air Duct Service, Cleaning & Sealing in Woodland Park
The air ducts in your home are the conduits through which your air conditioning, ventilation, and heating flow. The passages that work together to make this happen include supply, return, and exhaust air. If your HVAC system is not a ductless system, then your heating and cooling is distributed throughout your home by forcing air through this ductwork. If you use an air filtration system, it is also connected to this system.
Cleaning your home’s system of air ducts is something you likely never think about since the ducts are tucked away and you don’t really ever see them. Most homeowners don’t even know where to begin with duct cleaning, but the experts at the Woodland Park, CO location of Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing can determine if your air ducts need to be cleaned and do the job for you.
How Can You Tell if Your Air Ducts Need to Be Cleaned or Serviced
- Noisy ductwork. When you hear strange noises coming from the registers and vents in your house, it may indicate that you have an accumulation of dust and other debris, and possibly a rodent infestation, that is blocking your airflow.
- Inconsistent airflow in various rooms. If different rooms in your house are being cooled or heated at a different rate, this is a sign that your ducts are probably dirty and blocked.
- Moldy ductwork. If you perform a visual inspection of your HVAC system and ductwork and see the presence of mold, it can indicate a dangerous situation that can cause severe health problems for you and your family. This issue should be addressed by professionals as soon as possible.
- Dusty vent covers and registers. When you notice excessive dust buildup around your home, especially on and around your registers and vents, it is indicative of a large accumulation of dust in your air duct system.
- Your air filter hasn’t been changed recently. In most cases, you will want to change your air filter every two months. The filter helps to protect you by trapping particles, dust, microbes, and contaminants that can affect your health. When the filter becomes clogged, it affects the energy efficiency of your HVAC system and can contribute to dirty air ducts.
Air Duct Service from Hardcastle
If you find that your air ducts are not working properly and need them repaired or replaced, you’ll want our professionals at Hardcastle on your side. Our team members can identify any problems with your air duct system, clean it out, and repair any issues. If you need new ductwork installation or replacement, which may be necessary if your air ducts are more than 10-15 years old, we will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget and needs.
Hardcastle Is the Company You Should Choose For All HVAC Needs in Woodland Park
When you need a Better Business Bureau accredited company to install, repair, or clean your air ducts, look no further than Hardcastle Heating, Air & Plumbing. In addition to our 5-star reviews, we have won the 2017 Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year award and The Best of Teller County 2018, 2019, and 2020 awards.
Our reputation as a top-rated Home Advisor company, along with our A rating on Angie’s List, guarantees that our customers know us as a reliable and trustworthy team. You need a professional company to ensure quality work on all aspects of your HVAC system, so always be sure to call Hardcastle at (719) 686-6742.