Furnace Repair & Service in Colorado Springs
Watching the snowfall during our Colorado winters from the comfort of your home is made possible by the continued operation of your furnace. Knowing how your furnace works can help you to determine if there is something going wrong with it. Furnaces work on a forced-air principle. For natural gas or propane furnaces, fuel is pumped into the furnace where it is ignited. The flame heats a metal heat exchanger, which transfers that heat to the incoming air. The heated air is then blown into the ductwork circulating throughout your home or business. When each room warms up, the dense colder air is drawn back into the furnace via return ducts, and the cycle repeats.
Hardcastle Home Services is there for all your furnace heating needs by providing services for:
- Check the combustion chamber for cracks or broken seals
- Check microfarads (MFD) on capacitors
- Check amp draw of all motors & electrical components
- Check air temperature split
- Check fuel input and flame attributes and adjust if necessary
- Seal connections between the furnace and main ducts
If you are in need of a new or replacement furnace heating system, Hardcastle Home Services has you covered. Our technicians will professionally install everything needed for your natural gas, propane, or electric furnace heating systems.
To learn more about furnace heating systems, call us today at (719) 686-6742.