Emergency Heating and AC Services in Colorado Springs
It never fails that your heating and AC systems break down just when you need them most. That goes double for your heat in our Colorado Springs winters. But have no fear because Hardcastle Heating and Air considers your emergencies as our emergencies. We have a dedicated team of HVAC experts you can trust committed to providing around-the-clock emergency services for your failing heating and AC systems, which means we will be there for you when you need us most.
Our technicians are ready to serve you in your hour of need with service trucks stocked with everything we might need to fix even the most difficult of problems that may arise in your heating or AC systems.
Emergency Conditions Arise, We Can Help
Emergency conditions may not readily be apparent until it is too late, so don’t hesitate to call Hardcastle Heating and Air if these three emergency conditions arise:
- Air Conditioner fails to operate. This can become a health concern if temperatures rise to a dangerous level. This is especially critical if there are young children, beloved pets, or elderly family members residing in the home
- Heating system fails to operate. Being cold isn’t just uncomfortable. If you wait too long, hypothermia can become an immediate health concern. Again, this is especially true if there are vulnerable family members in the home.
- Obvious safety issues are evident. If you can visibly see leaking refrigerant, smoke or sparks, then you should immediately call us before the situation gets worse. The same goes if you can smell gas. These safety issues are nothing to take lightly. They can become very dangerous to those in close proximity, and if left unrepaired, can become a danger to the neighborhood.
If You Aren’t Sure It’s an Emergency
There are a few things you can try first if you aren’t sure if you are experiencing an HVAC emergency:
- Check your thermostat to ensure the AC or heat hasn’t been accidentally shut off
- Check to see if your circuit breakers have been tripped
- Check your AC for frost buildup and defrost if necessary
Choose Hardcastle Heating and Air for Your Emergency Service Needs
Hardcastle Heating and Air is a top-rated company at Home Advisor with an excellent customer service rating. Additionally, we have an A rating on Angie’s List, without a single rating of less than A since 2015. We also enjoy a Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating, as well as a 100% 5-star customer review rating at the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau and are an accredited business who was nominated for the BBB Excellence in Customer Satisfaction Award. We are proud to have won The Best of Teller County 2018, 2019 & 2020 and The Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year award in 2017.
You need help fast, and you need Hardcastle Heating and Air. Call us today at (719) 686-6742.