Hardcastle Heating & Air 2021 Year End Report
Download our PDF version here
We learned and grew a lot in 2021. We learned how to navigate COVID and staffing issues. We learned that communication is still something we need to work on, and something we are improving on. We have learned that our mission statement and vision statement have changed now that we have grown. We are continuing to streamline our processes and we have trained, loyal and invested team members, who care about our business, but more importantly, our clients.
Here are some things we did in 2021 to help us improve, grow, and give back:
• We have stopped having dedicated sales team. We will not send a salesman to your home.
• We started 2021 with 19 team members. We are growing in size; we have added more team members. We now offer company paid ongoing training for our technicians.
• We now send a picture, bio and information about the technician who will be arriving at the client’s place, so they know who is coming, what they look like, to be more convenient and safer for our clients.
• We have a software system that automatically sends reminders, confirmations, and the ability to send us reviews and feedback via text messages to make things easier for the client.
• We respond to every Google review within 48 hours of it being posted. If there is any negative feedback, we work hard to resolve the issue with the client.
• We introduce our team members with a bio and picture on social media, so you can get to know the Hardcastle family.
• We provide coupons, tips, before and after pictures, team member bios, and much more on our social media accounts to help stay in touch with our clients, and to help educate themselves, so they can make better choices about their heating, air and plumbing.
• We have been doing Duct Cleaning and added Drain Cleaning with Wi-Fi and camera.
• We continue to partner with the Energy Outreach Program, to help those in low income with their heating needs. This is our 3rd year in partnership.
• We dedicate all our technicians to “no heat” calls. We watch the weather and schedule accordingly.
• We continue to have technicians on-call after hours and on weekends for true client emergencies.
• We brought on a Business Coach who helps us to become a better business in our approach to our clients, our community and to our team members. That person is also helping out with our Public Relations.
• We serviced 4,610 clients in 2021.
• We are working with the community. We have sponsored many teams, organizations, and been a part of many community events. We sponsor approximately 25 community services annually and give back 15% of our profit to the community.
Hardcastle Heating & Air 2022 Goals
Download our PDF version here
We have many new things we want to achieve in 2022, as well as continuing to improve and grow in areas we are already working on. The biggest goal in 2022 is to improve communication within our team, with the customers, with our vendors, and with the community.
Here are some other goals we are working on for 2022:
• Revamp our Mission and Vision Statements to better reflect who we are and where we are planning to be in the future.
• Place cameras in our vehicles for safety and accountability
• Continue to offer duct cleaning services
• Establish and continue to grow our new Electrical Department
• Expand our Plumbing Department
• Continue to research how to make our business a one stop shop for our customers.
• Put special packages together for non-profits, to better help them serve their clients.
• Put special packages together for realtors and property management companies to help them have everything they need in one place and with good pricing.
• Having our team members continue their education, learning new products and customer service skills.
• We will stop doing home shows, so we can focus more of our time and energy on our clients and our community.
• We will continue and expand our giving back to our community, through programs, events, and sponsorships, including 15% of our profits back to the community.
• We will talk to customers and businesses to find out what their needs are, and adjust what we provide to be better able to serve them.
• We will be opening our parking lot to a different food truck each working day; to help other businesses and to provide new experiences for our community.
• We will continue to provide tips, examples and specials on our social media accounts.
• Produce new videos with tips and examples and posting them on our website and social media accounts.
• We will continue to do team building events and trainings at Hardcastle with our team, to continue to build us as a family.